Boulder County Business Hall of Fame Inducts 5 New Leaders
The Boulder County Business Hall of Fame is dedicated to recognizing local Boulder business excellence by inducting deserving business leaders. The class of 2020 has inducted 5 new leaders, including:
- Cotton Burden, founder of Burden Inc., a family-owned real estate investment and development company in Longmont.
- Todd Dutkin, CEO of Fresca Foods Inc., a Louisville-based supply-chain and manufacturing partner for food companies.
- Scott Green, former site director for Google Boulder.
- Lori Sutorius Jones, president and CEO of Avocet Communications, a Longmont-based marketing company.
- Carol Riggs, owner of Sturtz & Copeland Florists and Greenhouses in Boulder.
The inductees will be honored at a luncheon in late September.