Something’s Brewing in September
Happy September everyone! Who’s excited for this months brewery events? I know I am, and there’s quite a list to chose from! Here are a few upcoming beer events in the Boulder area, to get you through this busy month:
- Taproom Yoga @ Left Hand: Venture up to Longmont this Saturday morning for some free all-levels yoga, which happens to pair perfectly with a complimentary beer. So grab your yoga mat, fill that stomach (before downing a brew), and stop by Left Hand’s taproom at 11:15am this Saturday, September 9th! Also, be sure to check out Left Hand Brewing’s Longmont Oktoberfest later this month.
- Lafayette Brew Fest: Kick back, guzzle a brew, and listen to some great tunes this Saturday, September 9th at the Lafayette Brew Fest! The festivities begin at 2pm on Public Road in Lafayette, and there is no entrance fee, so be sure to stop by.
- James Peak Brewery – Free Pints: Running in the Race to Benefit Teens? If you are, run into James Peak Brewery with your race card, and get rewarded with a free pint! There’s nothing better than a free beer! Check it out this Saturday, September 9th.
- Boulder Valley Beer Fest: This Saturday, September 9th, beginning at 2pm, the 4th Annual Boulder Valley Beer Fest will be taking place at the Superior Community Park. Not only can you fill up on beer, but chili as well, as the beer fest shares the same date as the Chili Fest in Superior. Purchase your ticket online for $30, or at the door for $35 on the day of the event.
- Craft Beer & Wine Festival: In honor of the Marc Jr Foundation, Broomfield will be hosting their 2nd annual beer festival at the Orchard Town Center. Not only is it a time to celebrate beer, but raise awareness about Diffused Intrinsic Pontine Giloma (DIPG) – pediatric brain cancer. Help a great cause, and have some bold brews for just $40 at 4pm on Saturday, September 23rd.
- Denver Micro Brew Fest: The beer will be flowing endlessly at Bruz Beers on Saturday, September 23rd from 1pm -5pm. Taste flavors from over 50 craft breweries for only $35, while listening to live music and choking down some flavorful food truck cuisine.
- Niwot Oktoberfest: It’s almost my favorite season for beer, autumn, and I couldn’t be more excited for all of the Oktoberfest brews to come! Taste various different fall crafts at Niwot’s Oktoberfest, held in Whistle Stop Park from 12pm-7pm on September 30th. Tickets start at $30!
There’s some stellar September beer fest events coming up, so be sure to get your tickets early!