UPDATED: Boulder County Coronavirus Closures
Social distancing is the most effective way to prevent the spread of coronavirus. As a result, there are many closures, cancellations, and postponements of activities in Boulder to prevent the spread. Keep checking back on AboutBoulder.com to see an updated list of the latest closures.
- All Boulder County government buildings are closed to the public through April 20.
- Planning Commission meeting scheduled for Wednesday, March 18 has been canceled.
- The Parks & Open Space Advisory Committee meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 26, has been canceled.
- Boulder County Head Start: Closed through March 27. Parents will be informed of any additional closures through Head Start’s typical notification processes.
- Hazardous Materials Management Facility, 19014 63rd St, Boulder, is closed indefinitely.