5 Reasons To Fall in Love with Larkburger
Larkburger is a gourmet burger joint local to Colorado. There are several locations throughout the surrounding Denver metropolis as well as Fort Collins and Colorado Springs. Here are 5 reasons why I love Larkburger, and why you should too.
- It’s more than just a burger. Larkburger features more than just your average beef burger. They also have delicious chicken, turkey, and tuna burgers as well as a portabella mushroom burger. You can also substitute your bun for a gluten-free one. Just about anyone with any kind of diet can eat here!
- They have amazing Truffle Fries. You can order a side of their delicious fries that are tossed in grated Parmesan, parsley and truffle oil. If you really love fries like I do, you should just bite the bullet and order two.
- You can order online. This is a great option for anyone coming home from work or school and in a hurry. Ordering online is super easy and can be done right from their website. All you do is select which Larkburger location, time, choose your items and you’re set.
- Happy Hour. Need I say more? If $3 burgers and $2 beers don’t excite you, I’m not sure what you’re living for. Their happy hour is everyday from 3pm-5pm at any Larkburger location.
- Last but certainly not least, they believe in sustainability and healthy living. The Larkburger community is dedicated to providing you with natural ingredients free of preservatives and additives, as well as food cooked fresh and in-house. Their packaging is biodegradable and their utensils are made from recycled potato and corn starch. Their restaurants are built with reused wood paneling, 100% of their energy comes from the wind, and all of their equipment is energy-efficient.
Needless to say, you must try this place if you live in Boulder and certainly if you live in Colorado. You won’t regret it. Be sure and check out my Instagram account, @foodie_boco for more delicious pictures of local food and drink (and whatever else I’m eating).