Top 10 Things To Do on a Snow Day in Boulder that You NEVER Thought Of
Boulder and the State of Colorado get some School and work closures each year. The really big question is when your snow day comes and don’t have to go to work or school what do you do? Thanks to Verywellfamily.com site, they have shared the 10 Top Things to Do during a Snow day:
- Prepare a special meal on snow days, like homemade pizza, a taco bar, or breakfast for dinner.
- Have a tea party in the dining room with your fancy dishes.
- Designate a movie as your family’s “snow-day movie” and watch it every snow day.
- Drink hot cocoa garnished with marshmallows and peppermints in front of the fire.
- Bake your favorite cookies together as a family.
- Play a game like Monopoly, Hearts, or chess and turn it into a family tournament.
- Work on a 1,000-piece (or larger) puzzle every snow day until it’s finished.
- Read a book together or listen to an audiobook in front of the fire.
- Bring a snowball inside and place it in the freezer. See how many you can collect throughout winter.
- Write a snow-day letter to a grandparent or another family member. Include a snow-day craft or picture with it.