The Top 6 Juices to Order at Wonderpress
All of the juices at Boulder’s local and organic pressed juice bar, Wonderpress, are absolutely amazing. The list isn’t long enough, but I’ve done my best to narrow it down to the 6 juices and nut milks at Wonderpress that you can never go wrong with.
If you are new to pressed juice and other drinks, you may not know what to order or where to even start. Drinking some green-colored liquid that is apparently infused with kale and celery doesn’t sound too appealing, right? Well have no fear, this handy guide will help anyone, newbie or long-time juice drinker to navigate the menu at Wonderpress. And don’t worry, if you hate juice then you should still check this place out as it has more than just juice. Wonderpress also sells delicious and organic smoothies, lattes and coffee shop staples.
1. Golden Apple – If you are new to pressed juices, here is the place to start. Think of this drink as a magical citrus apple juice blend. You can’t go wrong with this one because it’s sweet and simple.
2. Ruby – If you love grapefruit, this delicious pink drink is perfect for you. This juice is as plain and simple as it gets – fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice.
3. Cinnamon Cashew – Nut milks count as juice right? I might have forgotten to mention that Wonderpress will press basically anything with their high pressure processing machinery. Yes, that includes cashews and other nuts. That means you can enjoy one of my absolute favorite nut milks at Wonderpress. This one tastes like a mixture between cinnamon toast crunch and vanilla ice cream. It’s to-die-for.
4. Jade – This is my favorite pick out of the “organic green” juices at Wonderpress. It has the lightest flavor and is made from pressed cucumber, celery, kale, pear, parsley, mint and lemon. Don’t let the green color scare you, this juice is amazingly fresh. It cleanses your palette and gives you energy.
5. Crave You – If you are in the mood for something sort of like chocolate milk with a twist, you can’t go wrong with this pressed nut milk. It is a beautiful concoction of hazel nut, filtered water, raw cacao, maple syrup, vanilla bean, and pink mineral salt. I will warn you, it does sell out fast from the fresh juice case. This was the first drink I ever tried at Wonderpress and it was the reason I fell in love with the place.
6. Blush – As summer is slowly sneaking up on us, this magenta lemonade juice is perfect for a sunny day in Boulder. It’s made with apple, red cabbage, lemon, cucumber and a hint of ginger (which packs a punch and will wake you up). This is my go-to juice on any day when there isn’t a cloud in the sky.
I’m always at Wonderpress, so check out my foodstagram account @foodie_boco for some more juicy pictures!