Ways to Destress for Finals!
Photo Credit: Tori Bailey
It’s finals week and everybody is stressed out. Luckily there are lots of things to do to help with the stress!
- Go to the gym for an hour
- Knit (if you’re into that)
- Watch a holiday movie
- Get a massage
- Bake goodies
- Take a nap, honestly
- Build a snow man/play in the snow
- Smoke some weed
- Have a good cry (scientifically speaking it makes you feel better)
- Repeatedly tell yourself you are going to be okay and that finals are not the end of the world.
This week may feel like the longest week ever, but hang in there it’s almost over!