With restrictions remaining in place far longer than anyone expected, Americans are growing restless with the inability to get out and socialize. Already, over 25% of Americans surveyed said that they have reached their breaking point, citing the lack of sociability and frequent fights with family members contributing to stress. The other 75% of Americans surveyed said they will reach their breaking point in about a month–and some cities have already stated that they may need to remain shut down into June. Younger Americans appear to be especially susceptible to breaking down; 59% of surveyed... Read More