Mission Statement of the Giving Boulder Initiative:
To develop (a) a high level of understanding among readers of the online publication AboutBoulder.com for the constructive roles played by non-profit organizations in addressing social issues in Boulder County, and (b) an understanding of how individuals and businesses can contribute both financially and as volunteers to non-profit organizations located in Boulder County.
Goals of the Giving Boulder Initiative:
- To advance the community’s understanding of the constructive roles played by non-profit organizations in addressing social issues in Boulder County.
- To enhance the financial viability of Boulder County based non-profit organizations by increasing individual, corporate, and foundation support to them.
- To create a community awareness of the important activities undertaken in Boulder County by specific non-profit organizations.
- To provide individuals with information concerning opportunities to volunteer with non-profit organizations based in Boulder County.
Articles On Non-Profits & Boulder Giving
- The Inn Between
- Intercambio Uniting Communities in Boulder County
- The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County: community catalyst
- The Selection Process for Featuring Non-Profits
- Hispanic Education Foundation – Providing Educational Opportunity
- Giving in Boulder County
- The OUR Center of Longmont
- St. Vrain Community Council
- Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley and The White Ribbon Campaign